Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vocational rehab letter came today!

Rate this question

silverdollar22

Question

Finally got my vocational rehab letter today and I think it’s what I need to take to social security for SSDI right?

C7510DA5-F173-442A-84A5-B72B6AD0BDE7.jpeg

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder
1 hour ago, silverdollar22 said:

Shouldn’t the letter kind of be, like icing on the cake to show another agency’s opinion on my condition?

yes it should help  send it in as well.

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree with broncovet on this.

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

I have an attorney now but he worked on my va claim. Seeing that this will be my first attempt with SSDI do I need him now or maybe wait till the second try if denied? 100%P&T + voc Rehab letter + 56 = ?

Edited by silverdollar22

O yeah, i had like 3 different voc rehab letters presenting that i got kicked out of every program including ILP, it went into detail, i had rfc's up the ying yang and more bullets and forms and it did nothing. Actually i don't think the SSA/DDS/ALJ etc even looked at it as when they see VA stuff they know they can say "we don't have to entertain anything from other agencies" which they will shove the article and code in your face if you look like you want to eat it. I think they wipe there....... nose with any VA stuff even with a High powered Attorney. In my opinion, you have to be with a condition that shows your about to kick it and or so mangled and i mean really mangled for them to take money from the SSA pot of gold...

My opinion but its deep folks.. its deep.

O yeah, i had like 3 different voc rehab letters presenting that i got kicked out of every program including ILP, it went into detail, i had rfc's up the ying yang and more bullets and forms and it did nothing. Actually i don't think the SSA/DDS/ALJ etc even looked at it as when they see VA stuff they know they can say "we don't have to entertain anything from other agencies" which they will shove the article and code in your face if you look like you want to eat it. I think they wipe there....... nose with any VA stuff even with a High powered Attorney. In my opinion, you have to be with a condition that shows your about to kick it and or so mangled and i mean really mangled for them to take money from the SSA pot of gold...

My opinion but its deep folks.. its deep.

On a side note, if you meant that you are age 56.. that really helps and could do more help then anything you mentioned so far. Good luck, anyone over 50 that is 100 and no Voc rehap approval should be green light in.