Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Grant Completed

Rate this question

rag ft myers

Question

Just checked my ebenefits I was increased from 60% to 80%. Shows Comp/Pension closed , however I cant find anything about TDIU. It was granted back to March 2004. Will this update later. Should I expect something soon ? Its all showing complete-unless I am looking in the wrong place. Thanks to all and Happy New Year.

rag, Roger that.  BVA granted my TDIU & SMC (s) on August 7, retro to 2009.  It's been 145 days, only letter I got so far was from BVA back in August.  So, my ship has come in, but is in an indefinite holding pattern until it's promulgated.  They remanded two minor items that SHOULDN'T cause a hold-up, but the VA works iin mysterious ways.

It really isn't causing me any problems, but I'd be a liar if I said I haven't checked on it several times a week.

I'm thrilled for you, glad you hung in there!

@acesup My DRO appeal was granted on July 31, 2018 and I’m still waiting for promulgation. I was told granted appeals can take much longer to process. My appeal is out of the Baltimore RO. Hope you get the BBE and back pay soon.

I finally got it all, claim filed march 2004-paid January 4, 2019--all in all 15 years, but once grant came 90 das. Best of luck , hang in there. Send a IRIS weekly and call weekly?