Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Feasibility letter

Rate this question

david dupe

Question

If you apply for VA Voc Rehab, and they say that you are considered "infeasible" for employment, you can/should request that the VR counselor issue a letter to that effect.  It is good evidence to support a claim for TDIU, (as long as the reason for infeasibility can be attributed to your service-connected disability).

8 hours ago, david dupe said:

What exactly is a VR feasibility letter??? 

http://www.afterthedd214.com/vocational-rehabilitation/

57 minutes ago, Ddsr said:

4. If the VRC determines that achievement of a vocational goal is not currently reasonably feasible, and the Veteran has an SEH, the VRC will evaluate the Veteran for an Individual Independent Living Plan (IILP). For more information on how to develop and administer an IILP, see M28R.IV.C.9. 5. If the VRC determines that achievement of a vocational goal is not currently reasonably feasible and the individual is a Servicemember, the Servicemember can receive IL services under Pub. L. 110-181, NDAA. e. Required Documentation to Veterans Service Center (VSC) The VRC must provide the VSC with a copy of the VAF 28-1902b when the Veteran or Servicemember’s SCD is less than 100 percent. The VSC rating board will reconsider the Veteran or Servicemember’s rating if the infeasibility finding is based on factors associated with the SCD. Note: The Veteran or Servicemember may also request a letter from the VRC stating that a determination has been made that the achievement of a vocational goal is not currently reasonably feasible. After receipt, the Veteran may choose to submit the letter to the VSC

• HadIt.com Elder

If you can get one from a VA Dr  good luck with that  or any Dr.

what you need from an MD is his examination after examining you is that you can't work due to your S.C. Disability's.

IF Your trying to get TDIU??

The , ITS NOT FEASIBLE TO RETRAIN THIS VETERAN AT THIS TIME DUE TO HIS  SERVICE CONNECTED DISABILITY'S  ..THIS IS THE LETTER YOU NEED FROM YOUR VOC-REHAB COUNSELOR!!! 

Edited by Buck52

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

Yea I already recieve I/u and I have a letter stating that I can't maintain employment!! According to my Vso I already qualify for smc a/a because I'm I/u and 60% cad sc. p/t and I get paid at 100%. he gave me  va form 21-2680 for a/a and he said to get your md. To fill it out, I have a civilian md. Who said he would fill it out for me.

will the va except the form and letter from him??