VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Filing Anthrax Claim

Rate this question

ewsieczka

Question

I'm filing a claim ref to this story -New Anthrax Vaccine Email On Bad Batches Requires Scrutiny https://www.disabledveterans.org/2019/01/23/anthrax-vaccine-bad-batches-scrutiny/  It will be filed today at the VA Clinic Manila. Presently, I'm at 70% and show several symptoms of autoimmune diseases. I'll keep you updated on any developments. 

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

On 3/3/2019 at 6:47 PM, ewsieczka said:

Last Friday I had an appointment through VES ref the Anthrax vaccine issue. Sent me to a dermatologist. LOL. Monday, have to go to a clinical psychologist ref Anthrax.

Saw the head shrinker. Both doctors knew nothing about my Anthrax claim. BS.

On 3/3/2019 at 6:47 PM, ewsieczka said:

Last Friday I had an appointment through VES ref the Anthrax vaccine issue. Sent me to a dermatologist. LOL. Monday, have to go to a clinical psychologist ref Anthrax.

Saw the clinical psychologist. She wasn't aware of my Anthrax claim. She only received my service connected information...sleeplessness, which was already rated a few months prior. I don't know what will come with this. I may have to run tests on auto-immune diseases. What I found disturbing is that while I was interviewed by the psychologist, they were asking questions to my girlfriend about me. WHAT? When I was done, I stepped into the lobby and my GF was missing. She was in the back room with someone asking questions. WTF?

BioThrax is made by Emergent BioSolutions, formerly BioPort, has been a target of criticism ever since the company, founded by Fuad El-Hibri and other investors, including the late Adm. William Crowe, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman, bought the lab in 1998. BioThrax, was made in a formerly state-owned lab in Lansing — that remains the only of its kind licensed for use, with no clear competitor in sight.

I looked over the first 9 pages of ## in the BVA citations page and did not fine one "granted" for anthrax. 

Which means that it will be denied for many more decades just like agent orange (when that occured in vietnam.)

Get a heavy metal urinal test done. Report back with the results.

6 hours ago, Oceanbound said:

I looked over the first 9 pages of ## in the BVA citations page and did not fine one "granted" for anthrax. 

Which means that it will be denied for many more decades just like agent orange (when that occured in vietnam.)

Get a heavy metal urinal test done. Report back with the results.

Ok.