Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P Scheduling

Rate this question

Mcbwv

Question

I recently had my C&P with VES for PTSD. I am still waiting for exams to be scheduled for hearing loss/ Tinitus . My first question is it has almost been two months since submitting my claim. Should it be a long wait for the final exam? Im afraid it will slip through the cracks. Also I read multiple post without being able to decipher a good answer is where can I get a copy of my recent C&P from VES?

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 minute ago, Mcbwv said:

the VARO is 5 hours from me.

where do you live? i am being nosy... that is a long drive one way, even round trip.

2 minutes ago, Mcbwv said:

I guess I can request in writing.

definitely do submit the formal request but also call your VSO at the VARO office itself.

If you have a local VSO they may be one of the few with a network privilege to print documents from the VBMS but I would not count on that.

When you talk to the VSO office at the VARO explain the hardship. They may be able to make an arrangement to verify your identity and mail you a copy. I can't speak to that one way or another.

Funny thing I just called the VSO office at my VARO after posting to you. I cannot even get them on the phone directly. Now this office demands they call you back on their schedule and have mandated only certain hours and days for walk ins.

I have now called three other Orgs and will actively look to change my representation to one that is more responsive in this area.