Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

• HadIt.com Elder

Geeky mention 

''why do you think they would do that''.

Even with what all you mention is true  but that still don't keep them from giving a Veteran problems getting close to his 20 year protection!

Unfortunately  the VA can and will do what they please,  if they happen to call john999 up for c&p and review his records , it could cause him problems  and could/ may reduce him...

I think if a Veteran with 19 plus years with consecutive disability's gets a call or  letter to come to a C&P they have reason that his s.c. disability has shown improvement. (that should go by the VA development to deny) regulations)

The Veteran should in my opinion write the VA Secretary a nice short to the point letter in an email why the C&P SHOULD BE CANCELED.

WAIST OF TIME AND EFFORT   WHEN OTHER YOUNG VETERANS NEEDS THIS TIME TO ADJUDICATE AND PROCESS THEIR CLAIMS, NOTHING HAS CHANGE AS FOR AS MY S.C DISABILITY  I still use the VAMC FOR MOST OF MY HEALTHCARE AND NOW THAT i GET MEDICARE  I USE THAT SOME TIMES TOO.

I  AM GETTING BY THE BEST WAY I CAN, There's been NO IMPROVEMENTS WHAT SO EVER  WITH MY S.C. DISABILITY'S AND I  Would like this C&P Be canceled  its a waist of tax payers $$ When there's other younger veterans that need this time. ect,,,,ect,,,,and detail your disability and your age and your way of life ect,,,ect,,

Remember Hadit memeber Adim/Mod and CUE Expert  our late and beloved Carlie Cash   wrote a similar letter to the VA Secretary (under secretary) and they canceled her C&P

...This was just a year or so before she died.  her letter is in the Hadit Archives  if you want to go read it.  ''My email to the VA UNDERSECRETARY) or something close tot his  Carlie had made sure it went into the Hadi Archives For future reference in case any other veterans get called up like she did.

I don't think a Veteran needs to prove anything to them  as for as getting your C-FILE AND PREPARING FOR A FIGHT the veteran has fought the fight to get his benefits  the VA Accepted this and awarded him his due benefits...so why in the hell would they dare try to take this veterans benefits away?   its a crying damn shame if a Veteran has to go through what he went through 19 plus years ago  all over again. ...No one knows his/her s.c. disability better than the Veteran them self. (jmo)

All Veterans that are close to the 20 year protection rule should read Carlie Cash email to the VA Undersecretary  to get a better insight as to what   what to say in their request to VA Undersecretary  the C&P Exam should be canceled.

Edited by Buck52

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

It's easy to put up regulations that are suppose to help a Veteran(but most of the time they don't) because the VA Comes back with regulations that we never heard of,  but in this type situation  the Veteran needs to try his best to get this C&P Exam canceled.

if not then yes  prepare to fight them.  check all your medical records and see why or what caused the proposal to reduce or a C&P Exam?

because thats what there after at this stage of the Veterans life

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

I believe Alex is in court helping a 19 year  plus Veteran that  got a proposal to reduce because he has shown improvements.  or VA got word he did?

Edited by Buck52

44 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

but that still don't keep them from giving a Veteran problems getting close to his 20 year protection!

Buck, everyone is entitled to their opinion and all that, but exactly how many vets running up on 20 year protection do you personally know that were put through all the stuff you mention? how many do you know that had a 19 year C&P and then the VA started the process to reduce?

Starting the process to reduce should not toll your 20 year protection, if it does point me to that law; so starting it in year 19 is not gonna fly. Remember that our compensation is based on their evaluation of the reduction of our ability to earn an income compared to the "average person".

So do you really think that for shits and giggles the VA is gonna come after someone on the cusp of 20 year protection?

The youngest a 20 year protected vet can be is 38 and that assumes a path of boot camp-duty station-injury-out-va in one year. so there at not many of those.

The vast majority of 20 year protected vets will be over 55, mostly over 65. What kind of work can they suddenly start doing at that age they could not the previous 18 years? and how can the VA prove it?

Can it happen? sure it CAN happen....but does it happen? and how often? if it was common it would be all over the news. Pissed off vets are not quiet and when there is a group of pissed off vets they really are not quiet.

The OP can worry if he wants, but without solid proof of it being a common practice it is a waste of energy based on an urban myth that the VA is out to get us.

23 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

I believe Alex is in court helping a 19 year  plus Veteran

glad he is in court...at this point that is a count of what? 1 suspected case?

• HadIt.com Elder

Not sure what you mean  but I would think  its just one out of many cases that  thre VA has on there agenda 

I am not sure if Alex got this all straighten out or not this has been a while? but if I ever get a Proposal to reduce  or get called up for a Needless C&P  I  WOULD SURE CALL ALEX FOR HELP. IF MY EMAIL TO THE VA UNDERSECTUARY DON'T HELP.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use