Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

MyHealtheVet site time-out

Anyone know how to extend the time-out on the MyHealtheVet site.  I can barely do one thing on the site, before I have to login again.  I use it to refill my prescriptions and to ask my health team questions.  Today, I asked a question in messaging and hit send and it disappeared and asked me to login again.  I did and my message is no where to be found.  Now I have to wait three days for it to "maybe" post.  Anyway, any way to delay to automatic log off on MyHealtheVet??

Thanks,

Hamslice

“There is no hook my friend. There's only what we do.”  Doc Holiday 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not had an issue with timeouts on myhealthyvet.  

More likely, your computer is set to "go to sleep" and, when it does, myhealthy vet probably logs you out.  

You can change this is your settings, but that depends on which operating system you have (Windows, Apple, , or Linux).   

Edited by broncovet

Its a Dell with Windows 10. 

That is the only site it happens on.  My banking sites will log off also, but nowheres near as fast as MyHealtheVet.

Sometimes it's better than other times.

Could be my internet, too..

Thanks,

Hamslice

“There is no hook my friend. There's only what we do.”  Doc Holiday 

• HadIt.com Elder

I had that problem to in MYhealthevet, a pink window would appear and ask to click for more time other wise you will be automatically log out of Myhealthvet..so I just click the pink window to allow more time.

I think it allows 10 min..after that you need to click for more time if you still need too.

I notice this the last couple times I log in to use secure messaging. and to Refill Prescriptions.  Obviously I am a Slow Typer.

I got windows 10 too   on a Think Pad  Lenovo

Edited by Buck52

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!