Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

"A judge is reviewing your appeal" "Decision soon"

Rate this question

PostMan1988

Question

On 8/8/2019 at 8:57 AM, PostMan1988 said:

Thanks retiredat44, will follow you on your journey and see what happens with us

Postman1988, was yours just one issue,  if not, more than 1 issue, did they make a decision for the one, all of them, and do the rest separate, or all at once? are you finished? a letter, a final letter, pay first then a letter? Thanx

12 hours ago, retiredat44 said:

Postman1988, was yours just one issue,  if not, more than 1 issue, did they make a decision for the one, all of them, and do the rest separate, or all at once? are you finished? a letter, a final letter, pay first then a letter? Thanx

Was closed on the 15th and Peggy said I should be getting a letter soon. Yes it was one issue (appeal to raise PTSD/anxiety %) No change on ebennies or bank account anywhere so I gotta wait.

Could "VA made a NEW decision" be good news since my appeal was denied at regular appeal and this is from higher-review? Guess we'll see because no one has ever typed those words in internet history when I searched it.

appeal.JPG

Edited by PostMan1988

7 hours ago, PostMan1988 said:

Was closed on the 15th and Peggy said I should be getting a letter soon. Yes it was one issue (appeal to raise PTSD/anxiety %) No change on ebennies or bank account anywhere so I gotta wait.

Could "VA made a NEW decision" be good news since my appeal was denied at regular appeal and this is from higher-review? Guess we'll see because no one has ever typed those words in internet history when I searched it.

appeal.JPG

so that is how it looks when something happens! Mine said 1-2 months 5 months ago. Too much stress wondering about what letters say !

Edited by retiredat44

On 8/17/2019 at 5:55 PM, retiredat44 said:

so that is how it looks when something happens! Mine said 1-2 months 5 months ago. Too much stress wondering about what letters say !

Well it never changed and I just got the denial letter, good luck to you though.

I get the same screen and slowly march toward the end.  Mine was decided by a Judge on at the end of October, 2018 with several granted conditions and two remands.  However, the grants have not been "granted" at the local VA level, and waiting for a new C&P on the two remands.  Meanwhile, the little status bar now moves at a little under a hundred appeals less in front of me per day.....still have like 43K in front according to the status bar.

Good luck!

Mark