Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Donations

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Hammer46

  • Rank
    E-2 Recruit
  • Birthday September 15

Previous Fields

  • Service Connected Disability
  • Branch of Service
  1. NOD people start now . But before My appeal was sent to the Board of Veterans’ Appeals .I did this. Do this VETS please get your Record ,Doc notes treatment everything from VA/DoD eBenefits, The RO or Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) or Navy Medicine Records Activity (NMRA) notes about injuries, light duty notes etc. Online maybe google online query about records or call them. Started early 1 year or 2 . My records took about year from NMRA big box of records that came to my door, don't recall if free or fee but for me had to be free in 2005. But it took a year + to get everything. Then you go into records make copy on doc note about injuries, light duty etc, give copy to VSO, I was lucky My VSO went in my records with me all of them together found things I've missed, its hard but in the APPEAL WAITING GAME it will keep you busy go into you records five time until your Hearing know it. A Lot of time on hand for these Appeals just be prepare. Yes, VSO or Attorney can help but they are people too know your stuff too. I'm still waiting on decision for VLJ but she had a file from My VSO that was 3 inch thick April 5, 2019, DOC Notes , Light duty notes, evaluation MRI report, plus the kitchen sink . VLJ told me My VSO was good and I was Lucky too have her on my side, DOC Notes was the KEY, also hang in there and tell other VETS to come prepared like we did. SO VETS kick into gear get busy on records it help with the waiting. It's out of my hands now , I'm bored sometime but got hobbies now that helps . Don't give up! Army U.S. Army Human Resources Command Attn: AHRC-PDR-VIB 1600 Spearhead Division Avenue Dept 420 Fort Knox, KY 40122-5402 Telephone: 1-888-276-9472 AMEDD Record Processing Center 3370 Nacogdoches Road, Suite 116 San Antonio, TX 78217 Air Force Air Force Personnel Center HQ AFPC/DPSSRP 550 C Street West, Suite 19 Randolph AFB, TX 78150-4721 Telephone: 1-800-525-0102 Air Reserve Personnel Center HQ ARPC/DPTOCW (Contact Center) 18420 E Silver Creek Ave Bldg 390 MS 68 Buckley AFB, CO 80011 Telephone: 1-800-525-0102 AF STR Processing Center ATTN: Release of Information 3370 Nacogdoches Road, Suite 116 San Antonio, TX 78217 Navy Navy Personnel Command (PERS-312E) 5720 Integrity Drive Millington, TN 38055-3120 Telephone: 901-874-4885 Navy Medicine Records Activity (NMRA) BUMED Detachment St. Louis 4300 Goodfellow Blvd., Building 103 St. Louis, MO 63120 Marine Corps Headquarters U.S. Marine Corps Personnel Management Support Branch (MMSB-10) 2008 Elliot Road Quantico, VA 22134-5030 Telephone: 1-800-268-3710 Marine Forces Reserve 2000 Opelousas Avenue New Orleans, LA 70114 Telephone: 1-800-255-5082 Coast Guard Commander CG PSC-bobs-mr USCG Personnel Command 4200 Wilson Blvd., Suite 1100 Arlington, VA 22203-1804 Telephone: 1-703-872-6392 Other Agencies The Adjutant General (of the appropriate state, DC, or Puerto Rico) Department of Veterans Affairs Records Management Center (VARMC) P.O. Box 5020 St. Louis, MO 63115-5020 Telephone: 1-800-827-1000 Division of Commissioned Personnel and Readiness ATTN: Records Officer 1101 Wootton Parkway, Plaza Level, Suite 100 Rockville, MD 20852 Telephone: 240-453-6041 National Archives & Records Administration Old Military and Civil Records (NWCTB-Military) Textual Services Division 700 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W. Washington, DC 20408-0001 Telephone: 202-357-5000 Customer Service Center Telephone: 1-866-272-6272 National Personnel Records Center, NARA 1 Archives Drive St. Louis, MO 63138 Request records online, or Telephone: 314-801-0800 Selective Service System Data Management Center P.O Box 94638 Palatine, IL 60094-4638 Telephone: 847-688-6888 or toll-free: 1-888-655-1825 www.sss.gov
  2. https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members Members of Congress congressional inquiry flagged on your file. Veterans and the Military If you are experiencing any issues with the Department of Veterans Affairs or the Department of Defense, need military records, or have problems receiving your benefits. Members of Congress ensuring that Veterans, military members, and their families receive the support and benefits they have earned. If you need assistance related to your Veterans benefits or military service, please complete the sections below to open a case. Federal law requires a signed Privacy Release Form from you before the office can discuss your case with any federal agency. To begin an inquiry into your matter, please download, complete, and manually sign.
  3. The case was sent to the transcript office on 6/18/19 so they could send for the transcript to be complete. If you want to know why there is a delay in sending for the transcript, you would have to write to the Board directly so they could help you. May 2015 BVA case on docket, Bva hearing April 5, 2019 at RO , 6/18/19 case at transcript office . 6/29/2019 nothing no word maybe 90 day rules in effect I don't know . VLJ told me hang in there maybe 30 days to get decision they would try, now 84 days later nothing. NOD was 2015
  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines