VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ok had comp exam and hearing

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

Well I had comp exams 3 week after the dro hearing I had the informal hearing did want to hear the waiting on transcript spell.

Well I have 5 different exam in the last year everyone stated I need help. I even have the ch31 indentpent living notes.

I been ask for a&a for 2 yr. I am 25 yr iu 

Va hospital pay for I in home aide an I still got denied lol.

Smh just need to vent think this is going to bva I can see it 3 more yrs smh 

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Mr CUE many of us can commiserate with you.  The BVA is where we find justice but it takes a coons age.  Please do not get frustrated and quit.  For ten years I was a thorn in the VA's side while trying to get my benefits and it worked.  I just wish it didn't take so long. 

• HadIt.com Elder
2 hours ago, Mr cue said:

Well I had comp exams 3 week after the dro hearing I had the informal hearing did want to hear the waiting on transcript spell.

Well I have 5 different exam in the last year everyone stated I need help. I even have the ch31 indentpent living notes.

I been ask for a&a for 2 yr. I am 25 yr iu 

Va hospital pay for I in home aide an I still got denied lol.

Smh just need to vent think this is going to bva I can see it 3 more yrs smh 

Mr Cue,  Not sure if you want an increase on your hearing loss? or you have other conditions you need service connected And Rated ?

As to where you need assistance getting someone to help you at home? type claim? 

SMC Special Monthly Compensation

Aid  & Attendance 

A&A. You will need a Qualified Dr to state you need help doing things around the house that you can't do your self because of your service connected disability's.And if your able a lay statement from you details of why you need help at home describe your pain/condition as to why you need help.

IF you want the transcript from your DRO Informal hearing  call your R.0. Ask them if a DAV or a acting VSO can go look in your C-file and make a copy and send it to you or go to the R.O. Yourself...or request your C-FILE the hearing Transcript should be in your C-FILE.

The need two people to go back and check your C-file   ..if your there then just one person will go with you to look at your C-FILE..

They will watch you like a hawk...but when you find the transcript you can get them to make you a copy to take home  the original will go back in your C-file

Edited by Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

Who told you 30/60 days for a decision? the DRO?

Usually after the DRO HEARING  you can usually tell if the exam went in your favor or not...but  30-60 days sound slike he could not make a decision then?  and needed to go over your records with  FINE TOOTH COMB 

Anyway it still could be favorable    ..if you had a good IMO or good favorable evidence to change the first decision it should be a favorable decision,   if not  look for another denial.  just be prepared.