Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Taking a Hearing Test

Rate this question

DzrtLvr1

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I can't fathom a Dr not using a computer now days or even back then...it creates a mess for veterans to get the medical records.

or even the Dr's Notes  surely this Dr has those? 

if not you maybe better off getting a new updated IMO and let the Dr know what all you need from him , in this case he will need to see your records that you do have on this issue and go from there ,also be sure the Dr gets the back dates correct... thats about AllI know to tell you Geeky...if they have no records then they have no evidence and a new record is just as good as long as the Dr uses the back dates and examines you for all the contentions that you claim   ect,,,ect,,,

9 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

I can't fathom a Dr not using a computer now days or even back then...it creates a mess for veterans to get the medical records.

we are on the same page there Buck.

9 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

or even the Dr's Notes  surely this Dr has those? 

he wrote them on a folded piece of paper. The other side could have been a shopping list for all i know.

10 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

if not you maybe better off getting a new updated IMO and let the Dr know what all you need from him

My plan of attack at this time is the NOD for Meneire's as I meet the criteria and have the medical records to prove it. He just didn't read them.

I am CUE'ing the Denial of HL SC to an EED back to 2013.

In 2013 these same tests for vertigo were done but the VA, without looking, said they were lost.

If I get the CUE, and I should, and getting Meneire's rated from this set of OTO tests, then I will EED on the Meneire's and fight like hell.

I am also seeking to be my SA SC'd then I will file for EEd as they failed to notify, infer and assist in the 2013 Award. They knew I had SA and had been issued a CPAP for my OSA but did not inform me in the rating decision that I had a possible claim.

If I get what I am working for I will be 260% w/ a retro pay in the 100K range and be Statutory Housebound.

At this stage it is just to prove a point to the VA. I am done being hosed over by them and want my money NOW>.. lol

• HadIt.com Elder

Roger that geeky

you may have or doing this?

you may need to use a secondary to nexus your S.A. with no medical records or any sleep disturbance while in military?  they will fight you tooth and nail on the S.A.  

You will need a good Qualified Dr to give you a good nexus and show rational cause  or related to ? and the Dr needs to state you use a C-PAP THAT IS MEDICALLY NECESSARY FOR YOUR HEALTH.

this is crazy I know   why else would anyone use a c-pap? just what they want is all...the VA could care less about our health.

I use a C-pap every night prescribe by the VA Sleep clinic i Could file secondary to my PTSD  but Not worth the time and effort on my part  no $$ in for me... and its not worth the stress.

I am dealing with high anxiety as it is.

but good luck with yours, for all your claiming a 100.000 grand is not chicken fee...