VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA.GOV uploaded files missing

Rate this question

Usaf9498

Question

I just logged on to VA.GOV today for the heck of it to see if anything has changed to my claim status. To my surprise, none of the docs that I have uploaded to the claim are there. The were all there Wednesday when I uploaded a new form, but today, it says I have not uploaded anything. There should be close to 10 docs. Very odd. 

I will log back in Monday and see if they are there I guess. If not, I have them all on my hard drive so I will resubmit them if need be

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Before, it showed all forms that I had uploaded. My DD214, personal account, buddy letters, sleep study etc. 

This is what it shows now. So either that stuff is all gone or they removed it all after it was viewed. But it literally says "You haven't turned in any documents to the VA" but I assure you I have and they were there, and now they are not. 

Capture va.PNG

So I called Peggy just and asked if I should upload the files again. Peggy, who goes by Sherell, asked me what files I could not see. I told her all of them. She read off every file that I had uploaded, and explained that they do not use VA.gov to process claims, that they see something entirely different that what we see on our end. So it looks like the files are still there, just not able to be seen by me. That makes me feel better, but, I would still like to be able to see them to see what they have looked at etc.

I also asked about not having a C&P scheduled yet for my PTSD and sleep apnea. She stated that if I had good enough medical records showing recent findings, a C&P would not be needed in every case. she stated that there was nothing on her end that said they would be scheduling a C&P exam at his time.

I just can't imagine that they will decide on sleep apnea with a 7 year old in home sleep study from a civilian doc. Or if they do it will be favorable. 

The PTSD is possible I suppose since I am currently diagnosed and in treatment from the VA but I still think they would do a C&P. 

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Had same thing happen earlier this year. I had opened an intent to file on ebenefits last year. Early this year, I scanned and uploaded the additional documentation. Called a couple of months later because the intent to file was gone and there were no active claims. They said the claim was never officially opened because I did not send in the 526 form, but the intent to file was still active. I asked what happened and they said that documentation received with intent to file is purged.