VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Would like some help.

Rate this question

SizedKitten

Question

I’m currently fighting the va myself with my claims. I feel I am underrated and filed for increase on my mental and GERD. My DAV rep or hell any DAV rep will not pick up a phone call or return a phone call. I’m trying to find a VSO near me and can’t seem to get on the right path. Just need a little help with that magic touch to get me where I need to be. Am currently rated at 60% and feel like I’m 80% worthy. Sorry for rambling on just got off work and tired., thanks in advance.

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

27 minutes ago, vetquest said:

SizedKitten, please redact and post your last denial or last award and any C&P's that you have.

I was awarded in July 2016. I had a c&P exam in July of this year when I requested for an increase for my MDD with anxious distress . I feel as if it is getting worse. I was denied I believe and my wife does my claims for me. I had a second C&P exam through VES 3 weeks ago both I feel we’re favorable for my MDD and GERD. My claim closed and am currently waiting on the BBE. No updates in ebenefits or va.gov on a letter or anything. I’m currently on the phone with a DAV area supervisor because no rep will answer a phone for the past 3 weeks. And I just got off the to to request to cancel my POA for the DAV representing me. In my area they are horrible.

If your VSO returns your call, after you grant him the POA, he would be in violation of unwritten rules for VSO's which states:  DONT RETURN VETERANS PHONE CALLS, or else you will create more work for yourself.  

I havent had a return phone call from a VSO for years.  VFW, DAV...etc, they are all the same.  Once they get that POA, they are gone.  

(Veteran Service organizations are paid by VA per the number of POA's they have on record, even tho they dont admit that)

The VA is the same.  When they ask congress for money, they say they are "treating 25 million Veterans"  Horse puckey.  Many, if not most of those 25 million seek health care outside the VA.  Even if the Veteran is "enrolled" in VA health care, they still often seek medical care in the private sector, since its often superior to VA.