Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pending C&p exam....

Rate this question

Bluntly

Question

Just called the peggy# and finally got some kind of update on my appeal for increase on migraines. Nod is from March 8, 2018...just wanted to know if anyone experienced a pending c& p exam but hasnt been sceheduled yet? How long to find out whether or not you will have one?

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
On 12/11/2019 at 8:21 AM, vetquest said:

I second Vync's recommendation of a migraine diary.  You can find may versions on the internet, I suggest the best one for you depending on the type.  I kept one of these for a year when I was first rated for migraines.  I am now rated at the max for migraines.

Wow, and I thought mine were bad. The VA really needs to add a 40% rating tier to fill the gap between the 30% and 50% criteria. That's where I am at. Mine are bad, but I still somehow manage to go to work.

Vync, I have abortives but they do not always work.  When they do not and I start throwing up my wife takes me to the emergency room.  Those are the bad ones, also the ones that make me go blind.

Just a quick update....on the 27th of Nov. 2019 the DRO put in for a C&P exam. Found out today where the C&P exam is going to be held but not date and time as of yet. Hopefully I can have it this month and be finished with the VA