VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Medical portal?

Rate this question

Ronc531

Question

I think I was told that the VA had a Medical portal I can log into to see my charts, medical records, ect? 

Is there one and if so does anyone have the link?

Thanks everyone. I was able to register and get set up, thanks again everyone for your help!

Edited by Ronc531
Update

As Brokensoldier said MyHealthVet.Gov will provide you with up to date VA medical info pertaining to you with your own web page.  In order to have a premium account that provides everything you will need to go to nearest VA health care facility so they can verify your identity and they will assist you in setting up your account.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Just keep in mind that the information on that site is not instantly available. It might take a few days to a week to show up depending on what you are searching for. 

It is a great resource. Another neat thing is you can send secure messages to your care providers. Those will show up in your progress notes after a few days.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:52 PM, Dustoff 11 said:

As Brokensoldier said MyHealthVet.Gov will provide you with up to date VA medical info pertaining to you with your own web page.  In order to have a premium account that provides everything you will need to go to nearest VA health care facility so they can verify your identity and they will assist you in setting up your account.

Thank you,

I am not sure what you mean about the premium account? do I have to pay to be premium?

On 12/30/2019 at 7:15 AM, Vync said:

Just keep in mind that the information on that site is not instantly available. It might take a few days to a week to show up depending on what you are searching for. 

It is a great resource. Another neat thing is you can send secure messages to your care providers. Those will show up in your progress notes after a few days.

Thanks!

No, it just means that you were vetted in person a bit more stringently for access. Since you have access to your medical records, HIPAA demands a higher standard of ID verification to set it up.