VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA requesting a second C&p same condition?

Rate this question

glashutte

Question

Hello,

I have had my C&p exam with VES back in November. 
Now I received a call from QTC another third party examiner saying that the VA sent then a packet requesting exams on 4 of the conditions that I already did back in November. During the November VES exam there were more than 4 conditions. 

what gives? Why are they requesting it again?

I recently found my active duty medical record along with civilian medical record that goes over these conditions. I want to submit these and just tell the VA to review my file without this extra exam for 4 conditions. What do you think? 

I had 3 different ones with in a 9 month period, never understood why and all with different organizations. 

I would just go and make your case. I think you may have a better chance if all of the examinations come out with the same opinions. I wouldn't skip them, it is hard enough don't give them more reasons to deny your clams. 

It can be a long and hard process but you need to keep fighting. I put mine off for years and it cost me a lot but glade I finally got some help from a VA organization that new the ropes and what needed to be done. I regret not getting someone to fight for me sooner!

They are free and there whole purpose is to get you what you have coming. 

16 hours ago, glashutte said:

Hello,

I recently found my active duty medical record along with civilian medical record that goes over these conditions. I want to submit these and just tell the VA to review my file without this extra exam for 4 conditions. What do you think? 

the representative that was working for me had me request my medical records from the VA. it made for a very interesting read. There was a lot going on that I wasn't aware of and it had all of the doctors notes.

If you just send in your records and files i don't think you have much of a chance. Like I said in my previous reply you need to get an organization to help you and do what they ask you to do if your really serious about getting your VA benefits.