VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Possible ebenefits pattern

Rate this question

bigoc

Question

So I agree with some of the advise of not checking ebenefits to often or trusting the information.  However I will share my experience that seems very similar to others descriptions. My claim went to "preparing for notification" in the morning.  By evening the pending claims and letters had updated.  Hope this is helpful.  Again not absolute so there might still be different experiences out there.

30 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

I think this is them just letting you know they recieved your claim  

Also e benefits have been known to be unreliable at times. 

No no, @Buck52 I didn't send in a claim. I have an appeal sitting at the BVA awaiting a judge. That's why I thought it was weird.

This might mean that your case is decided but do not believe in ebennifits.  If you have a VSO contact them Monday, otherwise I would call the 1-800 number and see what they say.  If you are really nice to them sometimes they tell you more than usual.

10 minutes ago, vetquest said:

This might mean that your case is decided but do not believe in ebennifits.  If you have a VSO contact them Monday, otherwise I would call the 1-800 number and see what they say.  If you are really nice to them sometimes they tell you more than usual.

I haven't had a hearing yet! Its kinda fun to play around with the idea that maybe since evidence was submitted with the 10182 they may have kicked it back to the RO in which case, after a quick glance they may have realized "Oh no, we done goofed up big this time!"

Gomer.jpg