VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Don't understand whar's happening with my FDC

Rate this question

Lunchbox111

Question

In 2016 I received SC for lumbar strain (10%) and TBI (10%) and tension headaches secondary to the TBI (0%). In November 2019 I completed the intent to file and on March 26, 2020 I submitted an FDC for an inrease on headache and back and radiculopathy left and right legs secondary to the back. On April 2, VA Received and completed the initial review and on April 3rd I signed the form 5103 notice. A week and a half to two weeks ago I received a letter from the VA typed on April 3rd stating they were going to set me up for an exam. As of today va.gov says it's still in evidence gathering

Request 1

Exam Request - Processing

No longer needed

Does anyone know what this means? I'm just confused on whether or not I will be sent for an exam or if it means they no longer need it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

• Answers 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Since I already did in person DBQs and QTC still isn’t seeing people face to face I’m now wondering if the C&P examiner will just go over my DBQs and verify what’s already in them, since they wouldn’t be able to do an accurate ROM test or accurately test for the radiculopathy

4 hours ago, Lunchbox111 said:

Since I already did in person DBQs and QTC still isn’t seeing people face to face I’m now wondering if the C&P examiner will just go over my DBQs and verify what’s already in them, since they wouldn’t be able to do an accurate ROM test or accurately test for the radiculopathy

Hopefully, that’s what they do.