Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Peggy doesn't see me claim anymore???

Rate this question

Backpay

Question

Spoke with Peggy twice today and both don't see my granted issues and only see my one remanded issue. I spoke with BVA after and they confirmed they only see the remanded issue as well.

I was told a few weeks ago that my granted issues had a decision made at RO and waiting for final sign off.

Does that mean decision has been finalized and letter should be going out any day?

Also is it true that to assign a rating the RO needs a C&P exam no longer than a year old?

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

AMO aka Appeals Management Office aka The Black Hole. The problem is your granted claim(s) may not be processed until VA completes your remanded claim.  Even though the VA is supposed to process granted claim(s) expeditiously, VA will hold off on completing granted claims until the remanded issues are done. 

I spoke emailed and got reply again from AMO. Yesterday they sent email to DROC-DC to get my claim sent from nwq to RO. Monday they are going to follow up on that and email me to let me know where it is. I was told they try to get partial grants done within 4 months and mine hasn't left nwq in like 185 days or so.

my VSO hasn't replied back yet either when I asked about them telling me it's been worked on since March when that isn't the case.

ill keep everyone updated

Great news!!! So I got a response today from congressional liason from my RO. Basically as of Friday my claim was still at national work queue. Today it's been rated and waiting on finals sign offs and and letter. Was told probably 3 to 5 days for it to be completed!