Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Calling All Geeks!

Tbird

• HadIt.com Elder

Sounds good. I've seen 2 of your test runs. The one up now. 12:30 PM (PST) Monday the 24th looks good. B)

US Navy Vet 1983-1989
*** Won the fight.

Fought the VA 1988 - 1996
Fought the SSA 1994 - 2002

Hadit member since 1996

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In Memoriam

Wow. This is nice.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

• Founder
Wow. This is nice.

still trying to figure my way around and the best way to add content. trying a new look if you get a chance take a look and let me know what you think http://www.geeekninja.com

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Founder
Tbird - the look is great and I'm sure you will as well with adding content.

By he way what is Hadit's official birthday?

Hadit.com's official birthday is Jan 20, 1997 wow seems like it wasn't that long ago but there you have it.

i keep changing the look on the staging sever i'm trying to find something that gives us the biggest bang for the buck. glad you like it so far

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

There is no way that I could attend, but somebody should be giving some thought to a 10 year anniversary get-together, it's only 14 months away!

;)

Fight the VA as if they are the enemy; for they are!

Erin go Bragh