Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Big Brown/yellow Envelope Arrived

Rate this topic

Guest HolliGreen

Guest jangrin

Holly,

Your the only person I know of that delivered right at nine months LOL-how'd ya do that?? :huh:

Hey, congrats! and Yipee for you. Please keep posting and sharing with us.

Jangrin

Edited by jangrin

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HolliGreen

Cindy, Jangrin, and Pete53, I certainly plan on staying with HADIT, best place for information. There is no $$ involved, just the rating from 90% IU to the 100% P&T plus the cataracts, even though rated at 0%, are documented by the VA. Chat with you soon. Holli G

Cindy, Jangrin, and Pete53, I certainly plan on staying with HADIT, best place for information. There is no $$ involved, just the rating from 90% IU to the 100% P&T plus the cataracts, even though rated at 0%, are documented by the VA. Chat with you soon. Holli G

I worked several years at a VA hospital and there was one guy who was rated quite high due to being blind due to cataracts and he wouldn't undergo surgery for visual correction because he would lose his VA disability for loss of sight.

Guest HolliGreen
I worked several years at a VA hospital and there was one guy who was rated quite high due to being blind due to cataracts and he wouldn't undergo surgery for visual correction because he would lose his VA disability for loss of sight.

Hello, with all due respect, I do not know what you are inferring...I have s/c multiple sclerosis and all of the "lovely" problems that are associated with the disease. H.G.

• HadIt.com Elder

HG:

I don't think that John was inferring anything about you or your cataracts. Kind of sad that a Vet would not do anything with something like that just to keep a few bucks.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.