Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

LHI tomorrow

Rate this question

Riplip

Question

Well I have my C&P tomorrow at LHI about my Meniere's claim. Should be an adventure. Going to a place that doesn't specialize in anything close to what I'm being examined for. All the new rating and nightmares I hear from everyone. I have to drive 1 hour and 20 minutes to a company that has another office 20 mins from me. I almost just quit the claim and left well enough alone but I think thats what they want. I hope I get a person that listens and reads all my doctors notes. I'll check ebenefits later today to see if I get denied before i even have my examine like last time lol. 

1 minute ago, Riplip said:

Can you guys stop bitching on my thread? I can't even follow my own stuff here. I'm trying to get advice and i keep reading all your sh&t that has nothing to do with my thread. Respectfully argue somewhere else. Thank you

10-4

38 minutes ago, brokensoldier244th said:

), then complain that you got what you asked for- more exam locations but no direct VA control over the exam scheduling and availability. Veterans wanted “something done”. They wrote their Congress people. They then got what they wanted- something done. 

32 minutes ago, brokensoldier244th said:

The va guidelines states nothing about the direct scheduling of exams other that putting in the request to have it scheduled ( unless it’s at VA directly) because we don’t do that. The decision to send it back to us has nothing to do with us

36 minutes ago, brokensoldier244th said:

A request for IU is a request for an extra schedular rating based on all disabilities. What are you asking? The examiner has whatever you put in the application to go by. The VA considers the totality of your condition rather than just the one thing you list, in case you are wrong (in the examiners opinion)

Ok these are a few if your post what have you stated that would help a veteran.

Ever post is discourage or the VA is right.

I am going to leave it a lone because it doesn't effect me.

We don't need the low level VA take on things because we are already fight there decision anyway.

Most are appealing what the low level VA employee did in there claim file 

To the bigger ppl who will understand the law.

Just my opinion

• Community Owner
On 3/23/2022 at 9:31 AM, deedub75 said:

I don't know about LHI, but I recently had an exam through QTC and they automatically sent me a check for mileage.  I had the exam in their office and then they sent me to an office in the same building to have x-rays done. For some reason, they sent me a mileage check for the appointment and another check for the x-ray.  Ooops! 

In my experience they do the x-rays to cover there ass. The Doc ignored the x-ray reading when he gave his opinion.  

• Community Owner
16 hours ago, Rivet62 said:

My C&P examiner for my back issues told me that he looks at all records after the exam. I had records in hand. I had uploaded the most recent radiology reports. And yet, he said he had not looked at the uploads prior to the exam. He said he reviews all the records after the exam.  I dunno... I think it was a good exam. He said he used to work as a doc at the VA and had a few negative things to say about VA's treatment of vets. I think it was a good exam, but because of the way he does it he reviews everything after the exam before submitting his opinion. I dunno yet...

I hope you got a good Doc that did that. I have had one that did. I am looking forward  to hearing the out come.

So the LHI exam in March went well and my DAV rep. saw it online but won't give me a copy. He said it looks favorable. Now they set me up with another C&P exam to the same exact place for this month on the 25th. This place is 1.5 hours away and doesn't even work on what I'm getting an exam for. This was annoying the first time 2 months ago and now I have to miss more work and do the same thing over again. SNAFU lol

OH yeah another good one. When my wife and I were telling them my availability we told them Any day and anytime except for Wednesday's. Guess what? A Wednesday is scheduled. I completely believe that this company does their hardest to make it the worse for us trying to get our exam. Someone needs to address it and some disciplinary action needs to be had. Sorry Rant over. Thanks