Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Schedular

Rate this topic

admiral7

I recieved my letter today stating my rating increased to 100% schedular T&P with chapter 35 benefits retro to 5-06 due to the use of O2 on a daily basis.SMC claim is still at the rating board.Thank the Lord they finally got the decision right except for effective date but not sure if I want to go thru the haassle any more.Still have a claim awaiting travel board with a even earlier effective date so may just wait a little longer and see how that plays out.I've got 60 days to decide and really need a break from all this.I really would not have gotten this far without the help from everyone here at Hadit.You guys and gals are the greatest.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recieved my letter today stating my rating increased to 100% schedular T&P with chapter 35 benefits retro to 5-06 due to the use of O2 on a daily basis.SMC claim is still at the rating board.Thank the Lord they finally got the decision right except for effective date but not sure if I want to go thru the haassle any more.Still have a claim awaiting travel board with a even earlier effective date so may just wait a little longer and see how that plays out.I've got 60 days to decide and really need a break from all this.I really would not have gotten this far without the help from everyone here at Hadit.You guys and gals are the greatest.

Bravo Zulu, Admiral!! Do a little Bravo Xraying and come on back when you're shored up.

Ralph

Absolutely WONDERFUL NEWS Admiral !

You had a GREAT claim!

The spouse and kids will surely be eligible for CHAMPVA -and Chap 35 is a wonderful benefit for them too!

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

That IS GREAT NEWS!

It's spring time, somewhere. Go there and sit in the sun.

P.S.

My claim has be SC'ed after 3 1/2 years. Talked to AMC supervisor yesterday.....said give em a couple weeks.

Keep me in your thoughts, bro.