Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva

Rate this question

Stayfocus

Question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I am a bit over 600 days into my BVA wait for an in-person/video meeting. However, I did call Peggy at 1-800-827-1000 and learned that they had already assigned a docket number and my BVA appointment is in about two months. I just got a letter in the mail about it a few days ago. Last couple of times I went before the BVA was back in the late 1990s and knew nothing about the VA. My VA rep back then was useless, shook my hand, and sat in a chair next to me without saying a word. Glad I found Hadit and learned more about how the VARO can make mistakes...

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

@WhodatI remember reading that you were stuck waiting for a decision. With my hearing coming up soon, I have a feeling I might end up in the same situation...

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

EED as well

hard to follow my timeline given the VA.gov dates

my records show we filed for appeal of EED in may of 2021 and had the hearing was in April. its been sitting ever since....no updates....i know thats not that long compared to some of you guys so i try not to complain...wish you all luck and hope things get moving soon for you

1 hour ago, blahsaysme2u said:

EED as well

hard to follow my timeline given the VA.gov dates

my records show we filed for appeal of EED in may of 2021 and had the hearing was in April. its been sitting ever since....no updates....i know thats not that long compared to some of you guys so i try not to complain...wish you all luck and hope things get moving soon for you

Wow! You had your hearing pretty fast.

I submitted my BVA direct review appeal June 2021. Are you needing to submit more evidence.

Did you follow your appeal via va.gov?

Best of luck to you.