Rate this question

DeepDiverJoe

Question

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• Community Owner

If it makes you feel better I only have 4 teeth on the bottom. You are correct in that The VA will only do "Snap On's"  There is an advantage to this they are easier to clean and as with permanent implants you will get food cough under them.

to get them done out side the VA they cost $15,000 for each top and bottom. 

• HadIt.com Elder

If snap ons cost 15K then imagine what real implants would cost!  If you replaced 20 teeth that would be about 5k per tooth which would be 100K.  This is incredible expense for most people.  I need two implants and it will mean a year off and on in the dental chair and 10K in the end.  VA is always about a few decades behind dental science.  

• Community Owner
On 3/15/2023 at 8:31 PM, john999 said:

If snap ons cost 15K then imagine what real implants would cost!  If you replaced 20 teeth that would be about 5k per tooth which would be 100K.  This is incredible expense for most people.  I need two implants and it will mean a year off and on in the dental chair and 10K in the end.  VA is always about a few decades behind dental science.  

You are wrong on that one they do not do a implant pre tooth. What they do is put 4 to 6 ea on the top or bottom to mount them. The snap ins are implants that are removable and easier to deal with. (cleaning food that get under the appliance)

You can get a fill set in one day in Vagis for $40,000 to $60,000 and a free trip.  

I live in Tucson, an hour away from Nogales Mexico where believe it or not they have excellent dentists. You can get one level of All-in-Four snap on dentures for low as $3,400 up to $8000 for acrylics. Get a whole set for under 10k! Suhweet! 😁