Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P Exam QTC Doctor didn't turn in results

Rate this question

IndySam

Question

Hi Everyone 😀

I filed my claim in February and did my mental health C&P exam in March with a QTC doctor. I have been checking on the status with the VA and thought it was slow... trying to be patient. I guess I didn't understand the VA was saying that they hadn't received my C&P exam results. So in June when the VA told me explicitly, the VA said I had to call QTC to find them myself. Apparently, QTC could not get a hold of the Dr and sent me a letter that they would be doing a desk review of submitted medical records (VA and civilian?).

Is that ok? Will this help or hurt me you think? I feel annoyed that the VA didn't figure this out.

Thanks!!

Sam

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I called QTC to check on the exam and results, they said it was submitted to the VA last Sunday. So it took 99 days for QTC to submit my exam. 😜

I think I read here I can go to my local VBA office and ask VSO to give me the results? 

Yes, your VSO "may" be able to give you the results.  You can call and ask him.  We dont know for sure, because we dont even know for sure your VSO has VBMS access, not all do.  

On 6/16/2023 at 9:57 AM, shrekthetank1 said:

I did a request here at the Lincoln regional office and it took 6 months to get the CD with my exams on it.  Just a heads up it will take some time

Cool, thanks 🙂

I faxed this and see it is in review stage on 6/20/23. I will post when it arrives.

https://www.va.gov/disability/va-claim-exam/#:~:text=You can't get the,VA Form 20-10206).&text=You can submit the form by mail or in person.