Question

• Answers 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• Founder

thanks captain been up tweaking a few things. glad to hear it is good on your screen, it is hard to design for all screen sizes and resolutions and i think i've got it about as good as it gets now.

Site looks awesome, I like the new colors and everything else you have done. I know its a pain trying to design for all screen sizes and resolutions. I have my own pc set at 1024 X 768 and have used that setting for years. I laugh when I see one set at 800 x 600. Any way I dont worry to much about it with my site I assume most people these days are at 1024 x 768. I remember the old days when you had to check your website in all browsers netscape looked different than IE, than AOL. Now it seems everything looks pretty good. I checked my website on the puters at the VAMC Library and the site looked fine. I built my site a a width of 1024 with left and top margin set at 0. Again the work you have done looks great and if youve done all this yourself I commend you, because I know what a chore it is to run a site. My son showed me something cool as hell. http://www.archive.org/index.php

This is a archieve of everything that has ever been on the internet when you go to the link above you will see a box call waybackmachine type in the url of any old dead website and you will be suprised.

These are some of my past sites

www.gunnersride.com (my first website learned allot)

www.onegoodshot.com

www.millionmisguidedmommies.com

www.metal-horse.com

www.mausercrazy.com

• HadIt.com Elder

Looks good on IE7 here. I like the new colors better the red was hard to see some of the options.

As always it is getting better and better.