Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Increase For Sc 1 Yr & Counting...........

Rate this question

marine0311

Question

Newby here with questions!

I am Service Connected for PTSD, among other things I asked for a increase March 2006. Had my C&P exam August 2006. Called 1-800 the other day and the Benefits Rep informed me, that my records just got to the Rating board, and Rating Supervisor has signed for my file. Took 6 months from Dallas to Waco - WTF Over ! They had a turtle hand deliver it!@!

Maybe I'll get lucky and hear good or bad news shortly! Can someone post exactly what the rating board does and usually how long they take.

Thanks!

Semper Fi

"Only the Dead see the End of WAR"

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I had my C&P 6 months ago....Went well I guess the C&P Doc said she will do what she could to help my increase claim.

I just think things are getting bad and the RO cannot handle the amount of claims.

Nichols is a freaking dog face liar! On national TV acting like everything is okie dokie at the VA.

"Only the Dead see the End of WAR"

• HadIt.com Elder

If you are not working you should ask tor TDIU. Do you have Social Security Disability? If not working apply for that. If you can do it go to Waco and ask to see a Councellor and they may be able to speed it up.

I filed for HB Dec 20th, 2006 had my C&P Feb 19th 2007 and my C&P was in Waco 11 days later. My claim is at the ratings board along with 30,000 others. I am not holding my breath. My C&P was in Dallas. Who did your C&P?

I am not writing a book.

Good Luck on your claim.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.