Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

BLOG posts missing

hey guys and galz- i been out the loop for the past year just waiting on my final round of claims to work through the system.

i was just popping in to see whats been happening- and looks like blog posts have all disappeared. i had taled to another member about this way back last year...they told me that it was being looked into but looks like nothing more has come of it...

Can someone let me know- are these posts just gone? thanks so much and hope everyone is safe and doing well!

I have noticed posts missing, too.  Sometimes, they mysteriously show up.  They probably are not "missing" per say, but are hidden from us because the search engine does not priortize them according to date.  

New posts should be near the top, but are not always.  If a new post comes up number 345 in the "list", then we are unlikely to read it, as we are unlikely to keep reading that long.  by keep on clicking the button "next unread topic", so its there, we just dont see it.  Its buried.  

• Founder

Let me check on that. If anything like this comes up in the future PM @ShrekTheTank He is our new Administrator, if he can't figure it out, he will get me involved. I'll do a little research on this.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Founder

Here are the ones I am showing...do you know what is missing?

Tell You A Story

Hidden Injuries from Brain Damage

My Toxic VA Claim Journey (Conus) 2019

Tbird

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

@Tbird I had about 15+ blog articles which disappeared back when the site was having issues. I can message @ShrekTheTank if need be. Just wanted to let you know it it was not just happening to @blahsaysme2u. Thanks! 

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

• Founder

@Vync I emailed hosting support and I’ll let you know what they say. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Tbird