Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Important Topics - Please Review This Thread.

I am currently writing a research paper on PTSD. Your experience concerning vision loss occurred as far back as the civil war and in the wars that followed. Vision loss was directly associated with experiencing a traumatic event, this resulting in PTSD.

• 1 month later...
Please Do NOT post any personal identifying information on the forum. This is for your protection, make sure if you post anything or attach a file that none of your personal information is visible. The internet is a wide open place and we don't want anyone to use your information in a nefarious way.

Thanks

Please Do NOT post any personal identifying information on the forum. This is for your protection, make sure if you post anything or attach a file that none of your personal information is visible. The internet is a wide open place and we don't want anyone to use your information in a nefarious way.

Thanks

hey wow what a site. i'm new here.. and yep........... i gave my my docket# out of my claim on the forum... the dva has buried it so long - i want folks to read claim.... not the first mistake i've made... given out the number.......... got any idea of possible probes i may get, or areas of harm i've exposed myself to....... please email if think of major concern .. i'd be most thankful. know you got ta be busy... thanks......... and those words of being "adrift" lost on some bizzarre sea.... scuse' me. sort of hangin' on the side catchin' my breath here......... i'll try my best not to flip anything over. very nice, poetic words you've spoken............ with respect to you, and the whole raft i'll try my best to keep my bearings. and my hat is off to any and all that have made this site what it is.... thanks. got plenty bear, lion wildlife up here in the northern rockies. not much information or brotherhood...

a173,

Welcome. Docket numbers are just fine to post -- BVA posts them all, so they are public information anyway. Just so you know, BVA doesn't post the personal info. like name,

SSA number, address etc.... so you'r cool on that issue.

carlie

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

• Founder

welcome aboard, glad you found us. hang in, you are not alone here.

hey wow what a site. i'm new here.. and yep........... i gave my my docket# out of my claim on the forum... the dva has buried it so long - i want folks to read claim.... not the first mistake i've made... given out the number.......... got any idea of possible probes i may get, or areas of harm i've exposed myself to....... please email if think of major concern .. i'd be most thankful. know you got ta be busy... thanks......... and those words of being "adrift" lost on some bizzarre sea.... scuse' me. sort of hangin' on the side catchin' my breath here......... i'll try my best not to flip anything over. very nice, poetic words you've spoken............ with respect to you, and the whole raft i'll try my best to keep my bearings. and my hat is off to any and all that have made this site what it is.... thanks. got plenty bear, lion wildlife up here in the northern rockies. not much information or brotherhood...

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.