Read VA Disability Claims Articles
Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• tbirds-va-claims-struggle (1).png

• 01-2024-stay-online-donate-banner.png

100% non vet

Rate this question

kimmig

Question

Hiw can the Va award 100% service connection for a non veteran national guard member whom served absolutely zero active duty time only drill status ( whom was also a federal technician)

Discharges from national guard retired from civil service job goes to Vetersm service officer files for MST ( she was extremly promiscuous) stating her supervisor military sexually harassed her ( she was having a consensual relationship with him )has absolutely no records of harrassment just on her say so…..

Let’s keep in mind that veterans/claimants can claim just about anything, but it boils down to getting a medical opinion with a good medical rationale and then the VA process and adjudicate the claim. No medical professional is going to take a risk on losing their license and or reputation in fraudulently saying that an individual has a disability, and they don’t. Of course, people do lie but the problem with lying is that the individual would have to continue to lie and remember exactly the lie they stated or claimed in writing. We all should agree that it does not pay to lie.

This post is going nowhere and if anyone feels that someone made a fraudulent claim then they should report it and let it go. Just keep in mind that when you report someone or something that the investigators will also likely investigate the reason of the report. Sometimes we know a little too much and sometimes we don’t know enough. If you are not listed as a witness, then you can speculate as much as you like but the bottom line is that the rater and or adjudicators and or investigators made the decision, and it should be left alone.

It is one thing of claiming someone committed fraud it is something totally different to prove it. Proving fraud is typically done in some type of court case and as we have absolutely no idea if this individual has committed a crime or even been charged with a crime it should be left alone and or to the authorities.  

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

8 hours ago, brokensoldier244th said:

Because PTSD via MST can be used on a claim by claim basis to make non active guard/reserve time active for the purposes.of benefits if the stressor can be verified, so your assumptions up above are invalid. If it got service connected there is a reason- these are some of the most scrutinized claimed that can be filed for. 

If you are a federal technician you are a civilian - you do not earn VA benefits as a civilian technician -if you are a federal technician wearing a uniform everyday unless you are title 10 or title 32 your a civilian

That sexual harassment would  have had to happen in a drill status because the individual never was on any type of active duty 

1 minute ago, kimmig said:

If you are a federal technician you are a civilian - you do not earn VA benefits as a civilian technician -if you are a federal technician wearing a uniform everyday unless you are title 10 or title 32 your a civilian

That sexual harassment would  have had to happen in a drill status because the individual never was on any type of active duty 

Make non active guard time active ? Please show me the regulation on that because I have never heard that before 

Nothing I've typed here disputes that. The only person that has an issue with their status is you. Obviously at some point they had drill time. There is nothing more to discuss on this post. 

Have a great rest of your whatever. 

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a book,and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching. --17 different possible sources, all lacking verifiable attribution.

B.S. Doane College, Mgt Info Systems/Systems Analysis 2008

M.S.Ed. Purdue University, Instructional Development and Technology, Feb. 2021

M.S. Purdue University Information Technology/InfoSec, Dec 2022

100% P/T

MDD

Spine

Radiculopathy

Sleep Apnea

Some other stuff

-------------------------------------------
B.S. Info Systems Mgt/Systems Analysis-Doane College 2008
M.S. Instructional Technology and Design- Purdue University 2021

(I AM NOT A RATER- I work the claims BEFORE they are rated, annotating medical evidence in your records, VA and Legal documents,  and DA/DD forms- basically a paralegal/vso/etc except that I also evaluate your records based on Caluza and try to justify and schedule the exams that you go to based on whether or not your records have enough in them to warrant those)

6 minutes ago, pacmanx1 said:

Let’s keep in mind that veterans/claimants can claim just about anything, but it boils down to getting a medical opinion with a good medical rationale and then the VA process and adjudicate the claim. No medical professional is going to take a risk on losing their license and or reputation in fraudulently saying that an individual has a disability, and they don’t. Of course, people do lie but the problem with lying is that the individual would have to continue to lie and remember exactly the lie they stated or claimed in writing. We all should agree that it does not pay to lie.

This post is going nowhere and if anyone feels that someone made a fraudulent claim then they should report it and let it go. Just keep in mind that when you report someone or something that the investigators will also likely investigate the reason of the report. Sometimes we know a little too much and sometimes we don’t know enough. If you are not listed as a witness, then you can speculate as much as you like but the bottom line is that the rater and or adjudicators and or investigators made the decision, and it should be left alone.

It is one thing of claiming someone committed fraud it is something totally different to prove it. Proving fraud is typically done in some type of court case and as we have absolutely no idea if this individual has committed a crime or even been charged with a crime it should be left alone and or to the authorities.  

True thank you

57 minutes ago, kimmig said:

When you are in the national guard and yiu are a federal technician, although you wear a uniform everyday you  are in civilian status  - I guess there’s lots of time to sexually harass someone when your on drill status- usually it’s hectic when training and lots of people around 

I mean 20!years in the guard and you hdbe never been mobilized during a contingency- federal refs say no veteran status of course the state is different 

Thank you for your responses ! 

5 minutes ago, brokensoldier244th said:

Nothing I've typed here disputes that. The only person that has an issue with their status is you. Obviously at some point they had drill time. There is nothing more to discuss on this post. 

Have a great rest of your whatever. 

I shall thanks 😊