Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

70% Rating Received

Rate this topic

Mike G

I just received my rating 70% recently. Sleep Apena was the largest portion of the rating (50%) with four other claims at 10% each for the combined rating of 70%.

I don't think I fully understand the CDRP and how it works. Will I receive an additional payment from VA or DFAS? VA told be that's a DFAS program. When I called DFAS I was told to wait 60 days and refer to my RAS.

I was under the assumption, based on what I read on various websites that I'm entitled to a graduated disability payment (phase in until 2014?) in addition to my retirement pay.

Does anyone know the how it really works?

Looking for help.

Mike-

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received my rating 70% recently. Sleep Apena was the largest portion of the rating (50%) with four other claims at 10% each for the combined rating of 70%.

I don't think I fully understand the CDRP and how it works. Will I receive an additional payment from VA or DFAS? VA told be that's a DFAS program. When I called DFAS I was told to wait 60 days and refer to my RAS.

I was under the assumption, based on what I read on various websites that I'm entitled to a graduated disability payment (phase in until 2014?) in addition to my retirement pay.

Does anyone know the how it really works?

Looking for help.

Mike-

Hello Mike

Congrats on the 70% on the CDRP you can go to the DFAS WEB site http://www.dod.mil/dfas/retiredpay/concurr...ymentrates.html and should be able to figure out by there math what you will be getting.

Boats

Guest jangrin

Way to go MIke.... congrats! 70% is a key percent when it come to TDIU and P&T.

Were happy for you.

WelcomE to Hadit. THANK YOU FOR SERVING AND WELCOME HOME

Jangrin and Chuckles

Mike great news-

Boats gave you a great link-DFAS-

Also I have posted CRDP and CRSC info here available under search

and just this AM I posted new legislation that there has been a call to action from Retiress for support.

These programs CRDP and CRSC etc are so confusing that there has been much discussion at Military.com and also ALLVETS Inc since they got off the ground years ago.

I actually think some retirees are getting CRDP phase out when they should actually be getting CRSC.

Boats- I recall posting a reply to you some time ago and see that you might not have found it.

Under a search with Boats in the browser you might find it.

I was concerned that the VA said you are "pre" diabetic.

I wondered how they determined that.

Edited by Berta