Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Good & Bad News From The Va

Rate this topic

johnjjr

Got the brown envelope today.

First the bad news. Entitlement to Individual Unemployability is a moot point.

Now for the good news. Overall increased evaluation. Granted overall disability from 90% to 100%.

A HUGE THANKS to all at Hadit and especially to Berta and LarryJ. Cudos to all

who offered advice and support during my relatively short journey from 0% to 100% (Dec '06 to Today). I

wouldn't have made it without you. Haven't been a member the entire time, but I was lurking when I filed my first claim.

The only thing left to complete my journey is for the eagle to fly into my bank account with the retro.

For anyone interested, I think the Roanoke VARO was fast on this claim. Filed for TDIU on 3/16/'10,

claim went to decision on 8/28/'10, to notification on 9/7/'10, was closed on 9/11/'10 and I received decision today.

Again, many thanks for your help and support. GOD bless and may all your claims be granted.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

:biggrin: !

BTW, TDIU being a "moot point" is GOOD! Best that you got to your 100% the way that you did!

Did they state that you were Permanent & Total, or did they include any information concerning CHAMPVA or chapter 35, or Dependents Educational Assistance?

And, now that you know how to "do it", help others, please.

No larry, didn't mention P&T so guess I'll have to ask for it. I'll be around to help others in whatever way I can. L still have an appeal and of course my IHD claim in the mill.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use