VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success With Allison! Omg Thank You Hadit! For The Tip To Email Allison

Rate this topic

razinkane

What happened to me was... The VA approved my dependency claim but instead of closing the dependency claim... They closed my open compensation claim Jun 2, 2014 .

My pay is still at the single rate and My compensation claim is in limbo. Sent a letter to the Honorable Allison A. Hickey, and Bam next morning 8:15 am she responds, by 1:00 pm talked to

Nadhal R Eadeh VBAVACO and he is getting the ball rolling on both issues..

Thank You Hadit!!!!! Thank You all for the great advice.

Rich

Rich

Let me get Nadhal to get this fixed.

Allison
Allison A. Hickey

Under Secretary
Veterans Benefits Administration
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs

Your Honorable Allison A. Hickey,

I need your help with the VA's mishandling of my claims. I added my wife to my award Jun 2, 2014,

They approved my dependency claim but instead of closing the dependency claim... They closed my open compensation claim Jun 2, 2014 .

My pay is still at the single rate and My compensation claim is in limbo.

Talk about incompetent......How the he#/^) 'll could this have happened and on top of it that long to be corrected is beyond me. Congratulations on your success with that email.

Right now, the most effective way to get something done with the VA is to email Allson Hickey. I am amazed at how effective she has been helping veterans. Several months ago her job was in jeopardy. Now she is a hero to a lot of veterans. I hope Allson Hickey keeps doing what she is doing. JMO

GP

• HadIt.com Elder

Wow that's great!

Sure wish I had Ms Hickey to email when I was going through my claims...but I'm happy for you younger veterans that she is helping!

Any veterans out there having problems with your claim or no movement no word on your status...by all means take this email addy down for Ms Hickely send her a short and to the point email.......>Oh Yeah

...............Buck

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use