VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What is this deposit of $1.94 from VACP Treasury 310?

Rate this question

Knight_Rider

Question

I am currently enrolled in the Post 9/11 GI bill and am currently attending school. I received my payment for this month's 10 days training and a new semester began on the 26th so I will be receiving payment for those 4 days soon, I figured the payment for the four days to be around $40-$50 when I get it. However I saw this payment to me for $1.94 and I am baffled as it is coming from VACP Treasury 310, and not VAED like all the education payments so I don't think they are related.

I checked E-benefits and there is no payment of $1.94 shown as being paid to me.

My disability is going to start in December or January and I was wondering if this was perhaps this is my first payment and the Decemebr 1st payment will be the full amount? I received Severance pay back in 2013 and that is why my disability is not kicking in till December or January. I talked to the VA a month or so ago and the lady said I should be receiving it in December or January.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Edited by Knight_Rider

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Correct.  The mileage has been cut, and, if you live close to VA, it amounts to "almost nothing".  VA counts your VA income, now, so travel pay has virtually disappeared unless you live a long ways away.  

• HadIt.com Elder

I still get travel pay based on 43 cents a mile  the only thing I don't like is they use one travel pay to deduct a mileage adjustment or some crap they stick us with...so actually if you have 4 appointments in one month  you  give them one trip free actually.

So for I been getting my travel pay and I live about 23 miles from the VA, couple years ago I was in the M.O.V.E. Program for weight loss  and they have it twice a week but you can only attend one meeting a week, I went for 17 weeks  that's the link of the program  I got travel pay for all 17 weeks.

I never heard anything about them cutting out travel pay???

• HadIt.com Elder

Where on e-benefits can you check out your travel pay?

I need to look at that...I do get a Bank statement each month that my travel pay goes to...but if I can see it on e benefits I can keep track better and know what they send.

Anybody know how to get to travel pay on e benefits?

I never knew we could check that.

There is a Travel Pay Dept at your VMC.

When you look at your TP Direct Pay Deposits on your E Bank Statement, not sure about Paper Stmt, you'll see a reference number and Telephone number that you can address with a VA TP Dept at the VMC.

A few yrs ago, the VA started using a "Deductible" with regards to Travel Pay to your VMC. I get 1 @ $16.60 then for the rest of the month it's 10.60 and sometimes $11.43, go figure.

My VMC has been paying my VetChoice Travel Pay to a Non-VMC since 11/16, no deductible is ever applied. Still have to turn in Travel Pay requests, with a copy of VETCHOICE Authorization attached, to the VMC.

Semper Fi

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes same here Gastone  Some clinics like MH & Urology,Cardiology Specialty Clinics   when we check out for appointment that day  they have us sign a travel pay Voucher, and some clinics we have to fill out the TP Voucher and drop it in a lock box type thing.

On those days I get half way to my truck and remember  damn I forgot to file my TP  use to I'd just go on but now as times are getting tight  I go get that TP it  all  adds up in a year.

I just have mine  TP sent to the BANK in a special account and forget about it   I also save /Crush Aluminium cans and  put that $$ in my TP Account Too.