VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

SUCCESS

Rate this topic

wes1

My attorney will fill out the forms  for the individual employability, they say the va has a habit of screwing with the date if your not careful and appeal on the seizures to get me to 100% P and T they said. They also come to this sight once in awhile to get info, as does my vso, this sight is very popular and better than va.gov. At least you see the issues here and someone can explain it to you if you need it.  If I ever get my intellect back I am going back to school, get a degree in law and specialize in veterans affairs, to many guys need help without enough qualified resources to help them thru the maze and tactics the va uses. Once again thanx TBIRD for the sight

Edited by wes1

Congrats!

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your win.  You are now in VA priority group one since your combined award is 50% or higher. As a result, you can receive free VA medical care and prescriptions for any medical condition regardless of whether the condition is service connected.  You no longer have to pay copays for VA appointments or prescriptions.  You can also request reimbursement of any copays you previously paid back to the effective date your combined rated reached the 50% or higher level which in your case would be May 31, 2011.   

Good luck to you and thank you for your service.

Take care.

GP

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use