VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vsm Called Today

Rate this topic

Stretch

• HadIt.com Elder

Hang in there with us. There is more work to do. However, you deserve a well earned Vacation and the opportunity to do something nice for your self.

Joe Galloway is he the reporter who was in Viet Nam and wrote so eloquently about the battles described in "When we were Young"?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stretch,

YEA!!! I am so glad to see that the VA pulled that truck out of their a$$, oops, I mean the truck out of your nose ;-) and awarded your claim 100% P&T!!!

Please continue with the board, sharing your hard earned award experience would be a blessing to those of us still trying to get benefits from the VA for mental disorders.

Congrats again and hang in there,

ts

Stretch:

Way to go on the 100%. When you get your back pay the first thing you want to do is get a indoor bathroom. I did & it is great. I had our outhouse torn down & don't miss it at all. Beings you live in the same fine state as I do we can say were moving on up. ( thank God for Mississippi )LOL. Lets get together sometime, my porch still has a swing that works. Would like to give you more advice but "My Name is Earl" is ready to start & I can't miss that show. Your friend. Arkansas ( Dr. Paladin )

I am so depressed that I can not get excited or even grieve.

Brother I understand your pain, when I found out I had been granted 100% schedular P&T I was a basket case for a month. You could say boo to me and I would break down with uncontrollable sobbing. I am getting teary eyed typing this, my doc told me this is very common when a vet finds this out, the fact of P&T is not a good thing when you realize the consequences, YOUR NEVER GONNA GET BETTER. Coupled with your loss I understand and I feel for you! :blink:

Edited by BETRAYED

• 2 weeks later...
  • In Memoriam

Palidan,

post-167-1180293431_thumb.jpg

Question is what do I do with the outhouse Dad...Burn it. This was Hoss, from Bonanza, solution to everything...Dad-Burn-It.

This is really an old pump house that we use for storage of lawn and garden tools. We already have rural water down here how about you?..

Not sure, but I think that you need to be missing arms and legs or blind to get a bathroom remodeling paid. Even though the VA Neuro doctor told me to take a bath...... Wait a minute, He said to relax in a hot bath for a period of time. I told him that I only have a shower, no bath.

-------------------------------------------------

At least I am starting to think again. You are right Betrayed, I loved programming, making complex parts, managing, and teaching in college. Now that is over. I'm kind of lost after all the years of stressing to the max.