Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vsm Called Today

Rate this topic

Stretch

Guest jangrin

Stretch,

We are happy for you. It does take a while to get used to. You want to get excited but then you are afraid to at the same time. I think it takes a while to realize that you are going to be OK and that you don't have to work the claim and stay on guard all the time.

Hang in there, everyday things seem better and better.

Sorry for your loss, I hope you can hold on to your fond memories and think and cherish the good times.

There is a rainbow there.

Jangrin and Chuckles

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

Stretch:

My condolences for your loss.

Congratulations on your sons marriage.

I am glad that you won your claim.

I hope that when it sinks in that you are happy.

Contratulations and deepest condolences.

• 2 weeks later...
  • In Memoriam

Got my hard copy of rating and it was 100% P&T. waiting for the retro to hit Monday 5/14. Got Chapter 35, and other bennies.

• In Memoriam

Retro hit today. Seeing is believing. Paid the bills.

I want to thank every person at Hadit. A little over 5 1/2 years was the total time of my most recent claims win. The DAV was my POA for the first three years (Absolutely no results), and then I met Hadit. I dumped the DAV as my POA. It seems like I have been running on adrenaline ever since. I don't advise the adrenaline method to anybody, but the insults that I had taken from the system had me fired up.

I can't thank Hadit enough for giving me back, what is left of my life. Then there is Jerrel (SVR Radio), Joe Galloway (KnighRidder now McCluskey), and many others that have helped with their advise. My debt to Tbird and Berta is eternal. When I get above this stupor, or what ever it is, I will have to figure out pay-pal again.

This my battle is almost over; the war continues for my buddies and other Hadit people.

Thanks everyone.