White Envelope From Ro St Pete

Rate this topic

Boats

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Boats, call their bluff on the cervical radiculpathy. The regs clearly state that for Cervical spine ratings that any neurologic symptoms must be rated accoring to the effected nerve over and above the rating for limitation of motion. Has service connection been in effect for 10 years on the radiculpathy.

If you dont mind, post a copy of the C@P examination.

To me this sounds like the ro smoked their lunch.

I think they did also just sent for the c-file today was waiting for them to finish with claim before requesting. the ROM numbers were way off from what the C&P doc wrote done also unless they made him change them after the fact. Also on the stress test I had at C&P was never mentioned it would of warranted a 100% 1 Met had to stop due to short of breath, fatigue, and dizzines. instead they went with a cardolite perfusion test of last July with a LEF of 48%. So just waiting on copy of c file to write up NOD. It is a shame that they do this crap. Most people would accept it, I guess and not bother. So they get to cheat the Vet hope it helps them sleep at night.

Boats

• HadIt.com Elder

That LEF on a Nuke Scan is an estimated guess. Have you ever had a heart cath done?

To kind of give you an idea about the MEt and EF. 1 MET = 10 Ef. for example your ef is 48 you have 4.8 mets according to the test.

If you can afford it or have other insurance, go outside and see a well established cardiologist who can help you.

7005 Arteriosclerotic heart disease (Coronary artery disease):

With documented coronary artery disease resulting in:

Chronic congestive heart failure, or; workload of 3 METs or less results in dyspnea, fatigue, angina, dizziness, or syncope, or; left ventricular dysfunction with an ejection fraction of less than 30 percent 100

More than one episode of acute congestive heart failure in the past year, or; workload of greater than 3 METs but not greater than 5 METs results in dyspnea, fatigue, angina, dizziness, or syncope, or; left ventricular dysfunction with an ejection fraction of 30 to 50 percent 60

Workload of greater than 5 METs but not greater than 7 METs results in dyspnea, fatigue, angina, dizziness, or syncope, or; evidence of cardiac hypertrophy or dilatation on electrocardiogram, echocardiogram, or X-ray 30

Workload of greater than 7 METs but not greater than 10 METs results in dyspnea, fatigue, angina, dizziness, or syncope, or; continuous medication required 10

just had a regular echo done last month showed hypokinesis of lateral wall, with lef 50- 60% internal medicine doc diagnosed CHF and sent me for a regular stress test again. Had a cath done in 1/18/2007 with two stents to LAD.