Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Yellow Envelope

Rate this topic

Ricky

Two issues granted one denied. Will post about it later when I climb down from the wall. I appreciate the two approved ones but the denied one is one of the most stupid decisions I have seen out of my RO todate. Total rating went from 50 to 80 percent.

As such I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. You guys have been the greatest and most supportive group of individiuals that I have ever known in my 52 years of life. It is guys and gals like you that make being a veteran mean something. So once again from me and my entire family THANK YOU A MILLION.

PS No reto due to being retired military but since I get CRDP I will get a few extra bucks starting next month.

Began with 10 percent after retirement in 2000 still have two appeals pending.

Ricky

Edited by Ricky

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricky-did they say why they didnt consider you for TDIU?

Still Congrats !!!!and NOD what you disagree with-----

Is the extra CRDP automatic or do you have to tell DFAS of this award?

• HadIt.com Elder

Ricky:

Congrats it always brightens the day when I see a Victory for a Hadit Member. Please hang around and help us help the Vets who are still fighting.

Two issues granted one denied. Will post about it later when I climb down from the wall. I appreciate the two approved ones but the denied one is one of the most stupid decisions I have seen out of my RO todate. Total rating went from 50 to 80 percent.

As such I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. You guys have been the greatest and most supportive group of individiuals that I have ever known in my 52 years of life. It is guys and gals like you that make being a veteran mean something. So once again from me and my entire family THANK YOU A MILLION.

PS No reto due to being retired military but since I get CRDP I will get a few extra bucks starting next month.

Began with 10 percent after retirement in 2000 still have two appeals pending.

Ricky

How long did it take you to get your decision?