Rate this question

Maurice

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

None of them. It's best to get well enough to work and not have to live on Govt Handout. I know. It's boring. Not enough money compared to what I could earn healthy (about 1/3).

Since it's almost impossible to get 100% (VA Math) TDIU helps bridge the gap when you cannot work.

No Dataman, it's not a Gov't hand out. Our uncle is always tight with his funds. Either we have earned it or have invested. :rolleyes:

Which of the two is best for a disable veteran UI or 100% ?

Maurice, I guess you can get pounded if you structure your question this way. We all have a tendencies to get off track with a question when we have been through or are going through the very system that we feel is against us at times, the same system we want to and is supposed to protect us when we are down, but I hear what your saying. In my opinion you should give a little of your problem and how you should approach it, that kinda how it works here. The systems are in place to protect us medically First and the financial part is to help bridge the gap, the finance gap the medical problems leave behind and present. So in short I believe it depends on your situation. Later RC

I made the print better so all can read

Pete

Edited by Pete53