Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thanks Hadit

Rate this question

Christopher

Question

Hello all..I just registered as a member here although I have been picking your collective brains as a guest for some time now.

I am 60% rated presently and am fighting several pending claims and appeals.

Ever since I was discharged in 2000 the Waco VA has been jerking my chains.

I used to sit back and shake my head in bewilderment and astonishment..eventually I started getting mad!

Several months ago I started surfing the internet and stumbled across this website.

The knowledge I have gained while reading the posts here in the forum has armed me with ammunition and I am firing back at the incompetence with confidence!

I have recently filed 2 CUEs..reopened a denied claim with new and material evidence..sent 2 IRIS inquiries and subsequently an IRIS complaint...am in the process of revoking the appointment of my service organization to represent me..and have applied for and been approved for Vocational Rehabilitation!

I have learned a lot from you guys and gals...Thanks and Rock On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Welcome Christopher-

This is a great community. This board gave me the guidance to fight and WIN my claims and I was granted TDIU effective 1 Mar 2007.

This is an invaluable resource for any Vet so spread the word!!!!

Keep fighting brother.

Bill

• HadIt.com Elder

Howdy Christopher and welcome! Good going on your efforts and results. True, this Hadit family of faithful veterans has infused me with confidence as well, I have made great advancements and continue to pursue a few other issues. It's been said, the question not asked is probably one of the most important ......! cg :)

• HadIt.com Elder

Welcome to Hadit. I have a Hearing with the DRO in Waco next thursday over an earlier effective date and I am loaded for bear. CUE claims are tricky you should research them carefully. I believe that WACO VARO is one of the worst in the country.

• HadIt.com Elder

Well I plan to use this tactic with the Rating Officer. I will be polite and keep my mouth shut and see what my VSO has to say. I will listen to what the Rater tells the VSO and than I plan to ask questions and show me why my claim was handled contrary to Regulations.