Rate this question

Guest Dataman

Question

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Guest Dataman

Sure is with $6 eggs (18) at Safeway the other day. Glad I don't normally shop there. I thought it would cost too much to go to Commissary. 2 something there!

SFD

Did anyone notice that they made a mistake on 100% member with spouse; they show 2772 which is the same as member with spouse and child. I believe the new pay should be about $2660 or so. I would expect VA to correct this error soon.

Steve

• HadIt.com Elder

They are buying us a tank of gas each month.

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Did anyone notice that they made a mistake on 100% member with spouse; they show 2772 which is the same as member with spouse and child. I believe the new pay should be about $2660 or so. I would expect VA to correct this error soon.

Steve

You were looking at Vetran, Souse & child. Veteran & Spouse is 2669