• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got The Brown Envelope

Rate this question

yoggie2

Question

As you guys can see, here is my IMO's

http://www.hadit.com/forums/index.php?show...art=#entry79509

I was denied on every single thing I file for my IMO's were never even given a mention, I was keep at 40% for my same injuries, every thing was denied ever thing. My commanders statement was not given a mention, my private medical records were not mentioned. and exam on the medical report that was explained that most of them were not even performed and I showed no symptoms of PTSD denied completely no record of it in my file and I was treated in the Desert during gulf war 2. I couldn't be more shocked if someone closed to me had died........Rich

Edited by yoggie2

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Its fairly obvious that the VARO did not look at your IMO's. If it were me I would ask for a Hearing and meet someone face to face and go over the pertinent records and have it part of the written record.

Don't give up if I ever saw a claim that the VA messed up this would be close to the top of the list.

Rich- I know EXACTLY how you feel- been there on the SAME problem and many here know too how this feels-

I know I must have asked you before- but

did you get a legal (LEGAL Real ) VCAA letter and did you response with the enclosed VCAA election rresponse form?

And what the heck is your vet rep doing about all this-

if you have a rep and if he is just spinning on his thumbs-

my philosophy is-

it might take a swift foot up one's rear end to get them to remove their digits from their rectums-

this past week both you and another vet have shared these problems- and I have griped ad finitum with my same problems like this too

but the way I see it EVIDENCE is everything-

and you still are IN the Game -even they they make it not a game but a War of the Words-

I think it is absolutely despicable what veterans are going through these days-

the good part is I also think -as Bob Dylan said- that slowly the "times -they are a changin'"

(maybe I am suffering from an illusion ) things at VA cannot get worse can they?

As you guys can see, here is my IMO's

http://www.hadit.com/forums/index.php?show...art=#entry79509

I was denied on every single thing I file for my IMO's were never even given a mention, I was keep at 40% for my same injuries, every thing was denied ever thing. My commanders statement was not given a mention, my private medical records were not mentioned. and exam on the medical report that was explained that most of them were not even performed and I showed no symptoms of PTSD denied completely no record of it in my file and I was treated in the Desert during gulf war 2. I couldn't be more shocked if someone closed to me had died........Rich

Yoggie,

Listen man I know how you feel, these words probably don't do much for you now but you have to keep up the fight. When I was initially denied in January I was as low as you can be but after feeling sorry for myself I mounted a strong defense so find a way to continue to fight this thing. If you give up, they win!!

OIF 03

Guest jangrin

I agree with Pete. I have recently heard that at those same certain VARO's that when the veteran asks for a personal hearing with the DRO...that the DRO's hate these one and one's and will do just about all they can not to have to have them, including puting out a new decision.

Hmmm., I say ask for a personal hearing and see what the wind blows in. It is obvious they did not look at the IMO and if they didn't reference it in their rating decision, then it just may be considered new and material (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

But diffinately ask for the DRO personal hearing.

Jangrin

OIF -you ht the nail on the head there-

a denial makes us feel that we were somehow Lying to the VA- at least that is how I felt sometimes-

and my IMOs have been ignored since 2004 (but with a rater now)and I wonder what has happened that will mean the VA will finally even read them now?

Then again I am an optimist at heart-we HAVE to be cautiously opti mystic that someone at the VA -at some point in time- and we have to live long enough just for spite!- will actually be able to READ our evidence.

I can deal with VAola crapola from some VA quack but -I cant deal with them ignoring my IMos from two real doctors.

You said it all- the claims system defeats us before we even begin to fight and it can cause depression and even PTSD itself in my opinion.

Men and women- your value is NOT in some piece of paper from some GS 9 ---- head who needs to take Reading 101-

your value has already been proven by your service and who you really are to your friends and lovd ones-

dont allow the VA to ever try to diminish that with some lousy denial letter.

Especially if they wrote it and sent it but didnt have the ability to even read your evidence-

I hear myself saying the name of an old web site-dont know what happened to it-VAsucks.com

and I say lots of bad words too-

but I will not allow some beauracracy of illiterates ever really get me down.