Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Traveling Bva Hearing

Rate this question

Jim MAC

Question

Tomorrow’s the big day

Well I can’t believe it after 1295 days from my initial claim and 405 days from my filing the old form 9 I have my BVA Traveling board hearing tomorrow. I will keep you all informed when I get back. Just a little nervous so much riding on this. Does anybody know how long after the hearing I will get a decision?

Jim

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
Tomorrow’s the big day

Well I can’t believe it after 1295 days from my initial claim and 405 days from my filing the old form 9 I have my BVA Traveling board hearing tomorrow. I will keep you all informed when I get back. Just a little nervous so much riding on this. Does anybody know how long after the hearing I will get a decision?

Jim

Good luck, Jim,

I have heard six weeks. Not sure, but this is what I have heard.

Betty

• HadIt.com Elder

Good Luck keeping my fingers crossed, thinking good thoughts and lit a candle and said a prayer that you have the grace to say what you need to win your claim.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Pete

Thanks buddy and thanks to all of you who are keeping ther fingers crossed. I just wanteden to give up so many times but thanks to you all here at hadit I have not. If it was not for all you support I would have gaven up a long time ago and still be at 60%. May God bless you and your families

jim

Edited by Jim MAC

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Jim, Give 'em hell !! We've got your back!!

See you here after the Hearing.

HUGS!! ~Wings

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

• HadIt.com Elder
Tomorrow’s the big day

Jim

I'm not sure but mine took 3-5yrs after the Traveling Board Hearing but I'm fairly sure it was 5yrs and that was before the VA was so backed up w/claims. My hearing was either in '94 or '96 and my award was in 9/99. My DAV SO did a lousy job but fortunately the evidence was there and I won. Not sure but I think mine was remanded for more developement and a decision and then, when the RO continued to deny, had to return to the BVA for decision during that 5yr period, also. Good luck!!!

pr