Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Q T C Doctor

Rate this question

Lflint33

Question

Hello everyone I would like to say I received my doctor report from my 11-29-07 exam and I would like to let everyone know the doctor lied on me through out the entire report. He had to be talking about someone else because I did nothing he stated in his report. This is a few things he said I was calling the V A names using foul language he said I said I had a problem with my doctor at the V A and he said I was calling him names.He said I showed up early and was demanding to be seen he also said I wanted him to exam me for my back and not the depression he said I wanted to structure the interview he said I was very un-cooperative and hostile he said I hates talking about the miltary he said I occasional have difficulty performing activities of daily living. He used my old G A F of 51 dated 2004 and it was 2003 and it was used on my last rating decision of 2004 also he used a 61 GAF he gave me in June 2004 which was used on my last rating decision. From my last rating decision my doctor at the V A has given my a GAF of 50 13 times. Could this fool use my scores from my last rating decision. I have already asked for a hearing I also plan to try and have this doctor removed from doing C% P exams His name is Dr. Reynaldo Abejuela out of Riverside Ca.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
Yes betty yhis is the same guy like I said before I plan to put the brakes on him.

This case alone should help you, as you read the case, it is obvious the guy ( Doc) is extremely confused.

Betty

Edited by Josephine

Hello everyone I would like to say I received my doctor report from my 11-29-07 exam and I would like to let everyone know the doctor lied on me through out the entire report. He had to be talking about someone else because I did nothing he stated in his report. This is a few things he said I was calling the V A names using foul language he said I said I had a problem with my doctor at the V A and he said I was calling him names.He said I showed up early and was demanding to be seen he also said I wanted him to exam me for my back and not the depression he said I wanted to structure the interview he said I was very un-cooperative and hostile he said I hates talking about the miltary he said I occasional have difficulty performing activities of daily living. He used my old G A F of 51 dated 2004 and it was 2003 and it was used on my last rating decision of 2004 also he used a 61 GAF he gave me in June 2004 which was used on my last rating decision. From my last rating decision my doctor at the V A has given my a GAF of 50 13 times. Could this fool use my scores from my last rating decision. I have already asked for a hearing I also plan to try and have this doctor removed from doing C% P exams His name is Dr. Reynaldo Abejuela out of Riverside Ca.

This is the reason we should be allowed to record our exams!!!

Edited by ranger11bv

• HadIt.com Elder

Ranger

Even if you are able to record your c&p exam the doctor can still attempt to screw you by putting his own spin on every word that comes out of your mouth. You could arrive at the exam in a bathrobe with a rubber duck on your head and the doctor will state " veteran is appropriately dressed and is oriented 3 X 3."

I should count my blessings, and probably wait until I get my results back before I post this, but I tend to suffer from lips flap before brain clicks in disease. I've had 3 C&P exams, 2 for PTSD and one general medical. What I did prior to the exams was look up these doctor's histories. The first PTSD doctor is well known here in San Antonio, and has treated many Veterans from the Vietnam War. He was also served in the military. My second PTSD doctor, a lady doctor, was retired military, as was her husband. Her father fought in WWII, Korea and Vietnam. My general medical doctor had high ratings, came from a very good medical educational background. What I'm trying to say is that when QTC sends out the notice, they will generally have the examiner's name listed. Do some investigative work prior to the exam.

Papa