Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Apology To Hadit

Rate this question

Guest Vietnam Tanker

Question

Guest Vietnam Tanker

I feel that some of my recent posts may not have done what I intended them to do. I try to help out where I can but, cannot remember all the info I knew and used to post. I feel like I have severe memory loss, possibly a touch of alzheimer's, so if I become a burden on the site, try to let me know and I will stop posting as a favor to all. Some of the Old timers here know me like Berta, Pete, Wings, T-bird, John King and so on I used to be good at giving advice but feel like I have lost it. I wish you all good luck wiyh your claims and much success.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

John, I would like to add the old addage that if it aint broke, dont fix it.

Keep on Posting. We Enjoy reading them.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

I feel that some of my recent posts may not have done what I intended them to do. I try to help out where I can but, cannot remember all the info I knew and used to post. I feel like I have severe memory loss, possibly a touch of alzheimer's, so if I become a burden on the site, try to let me know and I will stop posting as a favor to all. Some of the Old timers here know me like Berta, Pete, Wings, T-bird, John King and so on I used to be good at giving advice but feel like I have lost it. I wish you all good luck wiyh your claims and much success.

You haven't offended me brother. I know the feeling on feeling like at times I've been offensive. Best wishes and good luck. Keep on keeping on. God Bless

Danang_1969

• Founder

haven't offended me, i'm only 52 but i can tell, i'm getting cranky, and have to constantly work on having patience. of course i live alone with my dog, so mostly i am just cranky with myself, a little cranky to the dog, but then she justs gives me an adoring look and all is forgiven. she kisses me and we go on.

the website work can be very consuming for me, my focus is not as good as it once was and i have to shut everyone out for several hours a day to get anything done, no phone calls or chats and then by the time i finish working i'm just brain dead and not much up for phone calls. i've been in this mode for a few months where i work on the site and sleep and that's about it i have to work harder on taking care of myself, i'm not very good at that.

even a post with supportive words are a great help to many of us here.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

I am new here but have read your posts with interest. I would say you would detract from this site were you to stop posting.

I am 52 and gads! I know I'm losing my mind. Some days I can't remember why I walked to the bathroom. B) So you ain't alone.

But we can't just stop and suck our gums. If we, any of us, quit, VA wins. I join the others in saying we need you here. Some experience, some knowledge of past events will be uniquely yours. And somebody here will need it.

Please stay on.

Just my .02

Jim

I really would be offended if you quit posting. Even though I rarely post, I try to look at Hadit every day and some of you will never know how much you have helped and inspired me to go on.

Tanker, if you are like me I've had CRS for years and now I have old timers diseases (not alzheimers disease).

25th Infantry Div. 1966-67

Myron

I think I missed something. Did someone say you offended them? I haven't been. But even if you may have disagreed with something someone else posted...that is what makes Hadit.com unique.

We are mature and respectful in our agreeing to disagree. So, if I can't give up...you can't quit posting. See you on Monday B)