Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Approved For 60%

Rate this topic

johnc515

I submitted my service connected claim on March 16, 2007 for Psoriatic Arthritis (PSA) , Psoriasis and hearing loss. Today I got approved for 60% (PSA 60%, Psoriasis 10%, hearing 0 %). I want to thank everyone on this site.

I am going to look over everything and determine if everything was rated correctly.

Thanks again,

John :rolleyes:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

John, I hope you got everything you deserve, the correct dates and payments made. When I got my benefits, I looked them over, digested them, posted on hadit and then had husband do a once over. I still continue to learn things when I read the forum and ask questions here! Who says an old vet like me can't learn dog tricks? er, maybe I got that wrong, old dog learning new vet tricks? Oh, who knows? Ha.

Congratulations,

The best to ya, cg

I submitted my service connected claim on March 16, 2007 for Psoriatic Arthritis (PSA) , Psoriasis and hearing loss. Today I got approved for 60% (PSA 60%, Psoriasis 10%, hearing 0 %). I want to thank everyone on this site.

I am going to look over everything and determine if everything was rated correctly.

Thanks again,

John :rolleyes:

GREAT news-

check the retro amount and that it ncludes your dependents--they make mistakes in them and if you are unemployed and belive these conditions render you unable to work by all means NOD the decision and attach a TDIU form to the NOD.

Great news - try to save some of the retro for a raining day---I mean a downpour.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use