pete

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
since i sent my nod in, my claim has been bouncing back and forth from the bva, amc, ro and its only been

8 years, thats right 8 years. and still there is no decision. they still say its at the ratings board. this time its been at the ratings board for 6 months. any solutions. people say using your congressmen could slow things down 3 months, well doesn't sound too bad since its been, what 96 months. i call the appeals management center everybody there knows me. they don't understand whats taking so long, all they say is call back. they use to give a suspense date that my claim was projected to be done. now they never mention a suspense date.

Otey:

I think that you ought to consider a Writ of Mandamus. For some it has made the VA move on a stuck claim.

• HadIt.com Elder

I think voc rehab is separate also. When you ask for your claim file you don't get your voc rehab file. You may have a service connected disability but you still have to qualify under voc rehab. You have to ask for it and go through the process with their own set of weird rules.