Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Save Those "date Stamped Evidence"

Rate this question

yoggie2

Question

Found out some things and I know I'm not the only one here these things happen too. I'd have to say pete53's motto or quote is right if you don't have a copy of your c-file you might be spinning your wheels. I just received mine 3 weeks ago and really I can't make much of it but after reading and going through it many times after receiving a denial back in Feb08 I wish I could say I was shocked to find many things and this was a denial that was 2 and a half years in the making so I had a ton of evidence by the time my turn rolled around. Besides screwing Veterans for bonuses my file was just shot off as a denial, maybe because of the pressure to complete back log claims maybe just plain laziness or just to deny a good claim. Very little was done if any at all. I wish I could say don't let this happen to you but on your second time through the date stamp will tell the tell and is king and I have more ammo to fight my claim more easily and effortlessly than ever. But without the help of the people here I could have been effortlessly screwed. Thanks for putting me in the right direction and on track.

Edited by yoggie2

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

The old geezers who get cheap drugs from the VA worship the place as do many VSO's.

It is a wonderful place to go and die if you are half dead already. As long as you don't mind laying next to a wino who farts and burps all night.

many veterans who have only filed claims for Tinnitus and get their 10% awards think the VA is just perfect, let them get into the weeds with the rest of us, and then they would learn about the real VA,

it's not paranoia, if they are really doing it

NOW, I have to agree.

Ron